Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Telling His Parents

I was about to burst. I had to tell someone. I've already made flight arrangements to go home and tell my mom in person, but I just had to spill the beans to someone. So we decided to tell Rod's parents. But we wanted to do something different then burst into their house and yell it. So we decided to make them a Christmas Wish List. They've asked us a couple of times for ideas of things that we want for Christmas, and we didn't know what to tell them. Now we finally did. Instead of writing down the wish list, we made a photo wish list. Imagine, here we are running through Wal-Mart taking pictures of things like milk, pickles, apple juice, stuffed animals, gift cards and finally a stroller and diapers. They finally started to see the theme in the little photo book we gave them.

But for now, it is still a secret. Until I tell my mom when I go home to Philly, this blog isn't even public. Once mom knows, then I'll be able to tell the world.

No comments: