Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Sonogram Pictures


Wow, that was a little anti-climatic. I'm really not sure what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. BG/peanut (pick your favorite) doesn't really look like a baby yet. And nothing much really happened. Rub some gel on your stomach, look at a black and white screen, see you next month. Okay. Not saying that it wasn't somehow exciting in its own way, just not as much of a "whoa" moment as I was expecting.

And the first appointment was a little weird too. I met with a nurse who basically laid out the do this and don't do this rules. She gave me a bunch of paperwork, and sent me on my merry way. Needless to say, the whole thing was a little overwhelming. Eat this, don't eat this, don't do this. They really need to just print out a checklist or something. Hopefully I will get the hang of this soon.

No comments: