Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Figured She'd Scream



Mom cried a little, but she didn't scream.

I went out to dinner with mom, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bill to announce the news of the latest addition to the family. I waited patiently all through dinner (which was excellent by the way.) Then, just as everyone decided that we would have dessert elsewhere, I
gave mom the picture frame I made for her. It was pretty cute if I
say so myself. It had
cute little sayings like "welcome baby" and
"congratulations Grandma" on it. I think she was stunned. It was a good way to end dinner. Then of course, we had to go out for dessert. So mom told Aunt Peggy when we were having dessert, and she proceeded to stand up and announce it to the entire restaurant. Needless to say, I think my family is excited. Ok, maybe that is a little bit of an understatement.

2 comments:

K said...

Such a cute idea! Now that I've found your blog... I'm gonna need an update!

Linds-Marie said...

yeah i would definitly agree that the family was excited! :) i wish i could have seen everyone else's reactions. but i know with the two of us were screaming and jumping up and down! i am so excited! i cant wait!!
Love, Linds-Marie