Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Skill

For all of you just dying to get the latest news...I can safely tell you that you haven't been missing much. No really. The last couple of weeks have been crazy for mom, but kiddo is just tucked away all nice and snug.

Although, I do think that the little one has learned a new skill today. I'm pretty sure that kickboxing classes have started in my belly. Interesting times. Trampoline jumping and backflips were the main source of entertainment until today. But this afternoon kickboxing started in earnest. It feels like a party to me.

Other than that, not a whole lot to mention. The countdown to my last trip home before the baby has begun (t minus 11 days). Mom is super excited to see me actually looking pregnant. I'm super excited to be spending a week at home. We are all enjoying the break in the weather, but trying not to get too excited, because Indiana weather is so joyously unpredictable.

1 comment:

K said...

belly pictures? :)